PRODUCTION COORDINATOR ROLE
HOURLY COMPENSATION: To be disclosed
Jenny Bird is looking for a part-time (2-3 day/week) Production Coordinator to oversee the quality of samples and lead our new trims project.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work closely to ensure all samples match our specification sheets and are confirmed before production. You will also be responsible for seasonal timelines and ensure deadlines are met from our partners.
- Maintaining and re-organizing archives.
- Assisting the production manager with quality control, sample feedback, and updating product information.
- Oversee the production and development of our new trims project.
- Cross reference and accurately verify technical specs with physical samples.
- Prepare revision and feedback files during sampling stage.
- Manage timeline of final production run, alerting Production Manager of any delays or issues.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Excel required.
- Experience in the jewelry industry a bonus.
- Experience with production and quality control is not required but is an asset.
- This is a technical role; must be extremely detail-oriented, organized and posses strong time management skills.
- This position is not about regular group meetings or a social environment, your success will be dependent on your ability to work quietly and independently with no distractions.
- Post secondary degree or diploma.
*please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Production Coordinator" as the subject line.