As Junior Graphic Designer, you will be tasked with designing both digital and print assets for the JENNY BIRD brand. You will be a partner in shaping and protecting the brand’s visual identity alongside the Senior Graphic Designer and Director of Content. Additionally, the Junior Graphic Designer will use their creative skills to elevate the JENNY BIRD brand and ensure brand compliance internally and externally.
- Designs digital assets for eCommerce including, but not limited to marketing emails, website assets and social media content
- Resizes images for web, social media, email and linesheets
- Designs all branded assets for wholesale including emails and linesheets
- Assists The Shop manager with store merchandising and event collateral when we return to an in-office work structure
- Participates in design sessions and contributes through creative concepts and creative input.
- Ideates in the brainstorming of email campaigns, marketing collateral and advertising
Sets up printer files and coordinates with printers to have orders delivered for various printed branded collateral including: shop signs, brand cards, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio with a range of projects that includes both print and digital work
- Conceptual thinker – experience with photoshoots
- Knowledge of digital design process and best practices, including image optimization, responsive design
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS is an asset
- Experience in retail marketing design is an asset
- Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo is an asset
- Experience in Adobe Premiere is an asset
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio (PDF if not online) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Junior Graphic Designer.