JENNY BIRD, Account Executive
Salary: To be disclosed
ABOUT JENNY BIRD:
Jenny Bird, founded her eponymous line in 2008 with a collection of handbags. In 2010 Bird pivoted to jewelry and since then has been an unstoppable force in Canadian fashion.
In addition to having a booming e-commerce business, the brand is currently experiencing explosive growth worldwide, and is now carried in over 600 retailers in 20 countries. A small, talented team manages this global business from the brand’s headquarters in Toronto’s fashion district. Each staff member is entrepreneurial and exceptionally dedicated to JB’s vision of becoming a world leader in fashion jewelry.
In 2016, Jenny Bird was ranked #83 on the Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies, #48 on the W100 list of Canada’s top female entrepreneurs, and, most recently, was bestowed the honour of being named Canada’s Accessory Designer of the Year.
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional Sales Account Executive to join our growing sales team. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for achieving wholesale revenue targets in corporately managed US territories, and for being the point of contact for our in-house accounts in those regions, ensuring customer satisfaction and revenue growth. As an Account Executive, you will be an ambassador for the brand, and will need to showcase excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills. You will also need to proactively act to address client needs, and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing existing accounts within the JB in-house territory; acting as the main point of contact for our accounts.
- Ensuring wholesale targets for each region are met by:
- Suggesting innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experiences.
- Post-secondary education degree or diploma
- 2-4 years as a Sales Account Executive with proven success in the role.
- A passion for sales and for closing deals.
- A natural people person with outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Hands-on experience with customer service.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Self-starter with time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office,and very comfortable in Excel.
- Ability to creatively problem solve, and think outside the box.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- High volume of travel to the USA required.
- Comfort with web platforms like Shopify and updating site catalogues (Joor is similar to Shopify or other ecomm back-ends).
- Fashion industry experience preferred.
*Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line Account Executive.