STUDIO COORDINATOR AND CUSTOMER CARE
START DATE: September 2016 (or as soon as we find the right person)
This is a do-it-all kind of role; you’ll be responsible for everything from answering phones to fulfilling all Canadian website orders to tracking our media coverage. The job requires someone who is passionate about providing top customer service, and someone who considers themselves a jack (or jil)-of-all-trades. You will be the lead position in customer care for our online customers, as well as, THE central position for all people in the company.
DAILY STUDIO OPERATIONS
- Opening and closing of studio (when other staff are not there).
- Answering the phone, checking voicemails, directing messages.
- Daily drop-offs at Canada Post, arranging couriers for pick-ups.
WEEKLY/OTHER REGULAR STUDIO OPERATIONS
- All studio organization (garbage and recycling management, watering plants, making sure kitchen is organized)
- Restocking printer paper, ink, and other studio supplies.
- Ordering furniture and setting it up for new and/or existing team members. Other studio organization projects, as they arise based on the needs of a growing company.
CUSTOMER CARE (Jenny-Bird.com)
- Fulfilling all Canadian .com orders, other direct retail customer orders (either via post or local courier), and any international .com orders that can not ship through our US warehouse.
- Recruiting and interviewing interns to aid in the above shipping, and other studio assistance needed.
- Checking American orders in the AM to see if there are any outstanding orders that our US warehouse has not yet shipped; making the fulfillment team aware to this.
- Returning .com customer emails and phone calls; providing best-in-class customer service.
- Returns/Exchanges: Issuing refunds for returns and invoicing customers for additional shipping costs/repair costs/balance due for exchange, etc. *to discuss.
- Live chat operations on website.
- Preparing for, and meeting customers in the studio, when needed.
SUPPORT TO FULFILLMENT TEAM
- Inventory organization of in-stock styles and sample sale inventory.
- Inventory management within JBHQ; counting, noting any changes in inventory (e.g. pulls for media, friends, personals, etc.) and communicating them to the fulfillment team.
- Storage locker organization.
- Organizing and storing stock when new shipments arrive, so they are ready to be pulled for fulfilling wholesale and .com orders.
- Aiding the fulfillment team in shipping bigger wholesale orders, as needed.
- Aiding fulfillment team in product inspections/quality assurance when new shipments come in.
- Ordering supplies from Canada Post/UPS (mailing slips, and other web-shop supplies), and keeping them organized.
- Ordering supplies from ULINE (boxes, mailers, other web-shop supplies), and keeping them organized.
SUPPORT TO CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND THE REST OF TEAM
- Shipping samples to our factory, as needed.
- Assisting wholesale Sales Manager by: shipping samples and other materials to showrooms, as needed.
- Shipping gifts to bloggers, business partners, etc.
- Fielding, coordinating, and shipping donations to charitable events.
- Delivery of samples to various media outlets; tracking inventory sent, and documenting samples when returned.
- Assisting the Brand Manager and Sales Manager in ordering print jobs and sales supplies (marketing materials, etc.)
- Organizing all stock, and managing the execution of our sample sales.
- Helping Creative Director with minor jewelry repairs/sample construction, when needed.
- Press tracking: track and tear out media coverage — keep press books up-to-date.
- Must be passionate about providing TOP customer service.
- Must be very organized.
- The ability to multi-task is a MUST.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel,
- Excellent communicating skills are very important, as you are the main point of contact in the studio.
- Comfortable working in a small (but growing) working environment.
E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line.